60+ Bookstagram Caption Ideas For Your Next Bookish Post
Are you looking for some refreshing bookstagram caption ideas? You’ve come to the right place.
Recently, I’ve been feeling uninspired and lost for words on bookstagram.
Some of these bookish captions might change that and also help you find some good captions for your next bookstagram post.
More Bookstagram Tips:
Ultimate Bookstagram Guide: How To Start A Bookstagram (7 Beginner Friendly Steps)
- 8 Must-Know Bookstagram Tips For Beginners (Read Before Starting A Bookstagram)
- 250+ Bookstagram Hashtags And How To Use Them (The Ultimate Guide)
- How To Become A Book Influencer (Hint: Anyone Can Do It)
- 70 Bookstagram Name Ideas That Make You Stand Out
- 101 Engaging Questions To Ask On Bookstagram (QOTD)
- 20 Easy Bookstagram Ideas For Beginners
- Buddy Reading: 6 Steps Every Bookstagrammer Needs To Know
- Do Bookstagrammers Make Money? (6 Surprising Ways)
- 5 Bookstagram Bio Ideas To Try In 2022
How Do You Make A Caption For Bookstagram?
What do you caption a book post?
What Makes A Good Bookstagram Caption?
A good bookstagram caption is:
- Not too long and draggy
These qualities of a bookstagram caption never seems to fail me.
60+ Bookstagram Caption Ideas For Your Next Bookish Post
Bookstagram Question Of The Day Captions (QOTD)
Bookish captions like bookstagram QOTD are important to boost bookstagram engagement.
Here are some examples of questions to ask on bookstagram:
- Do you like reading in the early morning or late at night?
- What are your recent TBR additions?
- What was the last book you read that disappointed you?
- What is your first 5 star read of the year?
- Do you prefer drinking coffee or tea when reading?
- What is a genre you’d like to explore more this year?
- Do you have a must buy author?
- What are your favourite book to screen adaptations?
- What is the prettiest book you own?
- Do you prefer reading standalones or book series?
- A book series you regret not finishing?
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- Who encouraged you to start the reading habit?
- An author you’d want to live as?
- A character you’d want to live as?
- Who is your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What is your favourite bookish quote?
- How do you keep track of the books you’ve read?
- Which is your favourite fantasy world-building?
- What is your favourite book to read set in your country?
If you want to know more about bookstagram engagement questions, how to use them and why you should use them – check out 101 Engaging Questions To Ask On Bookstagram (QOTD)
Short Captions For Book Lovers
These short captions are basically bookish quotes for book lovers. They’re short, sweet and witty – perfect for a bookstagram post.
Most of these quotes are quotes about reading or about books.
1. “I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.” – Jorge Luis Borges
2. “Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King
3. “Reading is important. If you know how to read, then the whole world opens up to you.” – Barack Obama
4. “A word after a word after a word is power.” – Margaret Atwood
5. “That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.” -Jhumpa Lahiri, The Namesake
6. “When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.” – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
7. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” – Margaret Fuller
8. “Reading brings us unknown friends.” – Honoré de Balzac
9. “Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.” – Mary Schmich
10. “If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book.” – J.K. Rowling
11. “A well-read woman is a dangerous creature.” – Lisa Kleypas
12. “No. I can survive well enough on my own – if given the proper reading material.” – Sarah J. Maas
13. “Reading is an intelligent way of not having to think.” – Walter Moers
14. “Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers.” – President Harry Truman
15. “In the end, we’ll all become stories.” – Margaret Atwood, Moral Disorder and Other Stories
Funny Book Captions For Book Lovers
Funny (or shall I say sassy/savage) book instagram captions for your next post on bookstagram.
- DTF – Down To Read Fiction
- Reading one book is like eating one potato chip.
- This weekend is gonna be lit-erary
- Sleep is good, but books are better.
- I’d rather be reading.
- If anyone needs me, I’ll be reading. Please don’t need me.
- Anyone who has time to clean, is not reading nearly enough.
- Just one more page, I promise.
- Just one more chapter, I promise.
- Shelfie > Selfie
- I like big books and I cannot lie
- Oh well, at least my brain works out..
- Sorry, I’m booked up this weekend.
Here are some bookstore captions for instagram:
1. “I love walking into a bookstore. It’s like all my friends are sitting on shelves, waving their pages at me.” -Tahereh Mafi
2. “A bookshop is a peaceful sanctuary of silent voices waiting to be heard” -Mala Naidoo
3.“Bookshops are my natural habitat.” –Kathy Lette
4. “A good bookshop is not just about selling books from shelves, but reaching out into the world and making a difference.” -David Almond
5. “Genre is a bookstore problem, not a literary problem.” -Rick Moody
6. “Bookstores always remind me that there are good things in this world.” -Vincent Van Gogh
Books And Coffee Captions For Instagram
1. Let’s get lost in a world made of books, coffee and rainy days.
2. Booked by caffeine.
3. If I have a coffee in one hand and a book in another, do not speak to me.
4. Happiness to me is a cup of coffee and a good book.
5. Life advice – drink good coffee and read good books.
6. What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book and a cup of coffee? – Anthony Trollope
7. My escape – a good book and coffee.
8. Strong coffee, long books.
Other Bookstagram Captions And Post Ideas
Some bookstagram caption ideas are dependent on the bookstagram post idea. Here are a few famous bookstagram post ideas you can try out for your next post:
This is a super popular book instagram caption idea. Plus, it is a great way to introduce yourself to the bookstagram community.
This caption and post idea is so easy to do because all it needs is a picture of yourself and information about who you are, where you’re from, what kind of books you like to read and anything really, it is up to you!
Some examples of this bookstagram caption ideas (meet the bookstagrammer templates you might want to follow):
This Or That
This or That mainly explains reading preferences. It’s like an insta story template but in the form of a bookstagram post.
Here’s a good bookstagram caption example for this type of post.
Namecore is a more aesthetic bookstagram caption idea when compared to Meet The Bookstagrammer.
Namecore is basically (yourname)core.
In this post, you post a picture of yourself or the core of yourself (eg: books, coffee, pets, etc) and you proceed to describe yourself/your life in a literary or aesthetic way.
Here are some namecore post examples:
This bookstagram caption/post idea is to ask your followers what book you should read next based on the book’s first line. I think this is a fun way to pick your next read.
I would suggest you to not reveal the book title or cover. Instead, just leave the first line of each book in the caption and ask your followers to vote!
With the above list, I hope these bookstagram caption ideas inspire your next bookstagram post. Let me know if you found them helpful in the comments!